18 December 2010

day 2.meaning behind blog name.

this is my personal blog. i gave it the name "scribblings of a life enthusiast" because i believe life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. there is a great quote from sis. marjorie pay hinckley: "The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache." wise words!

i try to live my life that way. i know sometimes my posts are a bit depressing. but i really try not to dwell on the negative! life, just gets ya down sometimes. however, my faith and hope are rooted in christ. and i know that all things will work out for me.
please enjoy this photo taken today.
snowmobiling is the bomb.
my family is the bomb.
staying up late and being tired is not bomb.
but it was worth it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment