22 December 2014

I'm Home from Beautiful British Columbia!


I really don't know how to start this post. Or even how to title it. I am home from my amazing mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I served in communities all over British Columbia for the last 18 months of my life, helping people come closer to Jesus Christ. I wish I could take you all in my pocket so you could see and experience what I saw and experienced. There are not enough words to tell you in a brief moment everything that happened in the last 18 months. But I can tell you that it was amazing- the best choice I have made and I am SO grateful to my Heavenly Father for allowing me to represent His son as a full time missionary! 
So what's next? I have yet to figure hay out completely. Coming home from a completely consecrated life is difficult. I am living at home and looking forward with faith to the next phase of life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment