15 November 2010

andrea- the other little blonde girl


andrea and i realized we were twins during senior year. people kept getting us mixed up. hilarious! and flattering (for me). so we became twins. sisters, in a sense. we even cut our hair the same way so that people wouldn't be confused.

so i ran into her on campus. which is a rare and delightful experience because she lives at home and doesn't work at catering anymore. it was a heaven sent blessing! andrea is so great. she understands me and my situation in life. we are so much alike! except i'm not as stinkin cool as she is.

andrea, i'm so glad i got to talk to you
today! i miss seeing you around! thanks for
listening to me and my life story ha ha! you are
really the best! thanks for your example of happiness!
love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment