02 January 2011

day 17. who i would trade lives with for one day.

i instantly began to think of real people when i started pondering this. honestly i want to trade lives with some of my friends! but i am sure that their lives are not as perfect as they seem from my perspective (or they may be complete fairy tales). and i didn't want any of my friends telling me after the fact that i should definitely not trade lives with them! so i came up with my most recently favorite fictional character- and oddly, everyone says i look like a blond version of her
Rory Gilmore
Rory has the coolest mom ever
She has rich and sophisticated grandparents
her mom owns an Inn
she goes to Yale!!
I, personally, think she is way pretty
her life isn't perfect, but she has a great sense of humor to see the bright side

yes, i'd be Rory for a day.

1 comment:

  1. I love Rory (I'm actually watching Gilmore Girls right at this moment). I never noticed it before, but now that you mention it you really do look like a blonde Rory! How cool are you? :)

    ReplyDelete