12 October 2011

10 Day Beauty Challenge. 2.

what are my spiritual gifts?
serenity
spirituality
discernment
compassionate
aware of other people
musical
giving
make people feel happy
faith
teacher
leadership


wow seeing this list i realize that i actually do have gifts. i have spent so much of my life comparing myself to others, trying to be like someone else, and attempting to live up to expectations that were never there to begin with. i never take the time to see what talents i have. this is definitely something i should do more often. or at least remember.

i definitely want to use my gifts to make the world a better place. that is what i have always wanted to do. it sounds cheesy but i want to "change the world." i hope i can figure out what i am supposed to do with my life in order to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment