26 October 2011

it's the most wonderful time of year

yesterday marked one month until Thanksgiving. . . and two months until Christmas.
am i excited?
why yes i am.
i've already started a "Thankful Journal"
and i've got my Christmas list made.
i'm planning the family christmas card.
and i've made a bucket list for winter (the fall bucket list was an epic fail)
i promise that once my laptop works again i will post more exciting things.
(that might be a challenge for me to make my life more exciting...)
but until then, let's get nostalgic and look at the top pictures from christmas from my college years

2008


2009

i teach spencer how to be a nerdy- yet attractive- scientist

toilet paper wedding dresses

2010
snowmobiling
meeting the stars/creators of Kid History
such good memories! i can't wait to make more memories this year!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear oh dear what a....lovely... picture of me. Ha ha well despite that I will say that it was fun!

    ReplyDelete