05 January 2012

first day of school!

yesterday (wednesday) was the first day of winter semester. weird to have school starting on a wednesday. i felt like it was monday. but on the bright side, tomorrow is friday and i only had two days of school! i think we should always just have 3 school days a week. my first day of school was stinkin cute, but sadly with my new camera i have yet to figure out the self timer. so you get my face and part of my shirt. i still think it's a good photo.

i've got quite a class load this semester!

EXSC 400- Functional Anatomy (including lab)
EXSC 362- Biomechanics and Kinesiology
Physics 106- Intro to Physics 2
Physics 108- Physics lab
Music 202- Civilization of Music 2
STAC 101R- Spinning

I'm super excited about spinning and biomechanics! nervous out of my mind about physics and functional anatomy. and pretty apathetic about music 202. oh, and i'm working 16 hours a week! it's going to be a fun semester. ha.

ok right now i vow that no matter how hard my class load gets i will try to get 7 hours of sleep each night and that i will eat healthy and work out (even if it's 30 minutes in the morning).

here's to the first two days of school. thank goodness tomorrow is the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment