Dr. Oz's Challenge
1. Cut out soda- i don't really drink soda, but sometimes i just like a good dr. pepper. soda has tons of sugar and is so fattening! plus, caffeine isn't good for you either.
2. Stop eating at least 3 hours before bed- this is one of my big problem areas. i like a good midnight snack. i'm going to set the time (since i don't have a set bed time) to stop eating each at 9 pm. at 9, the fridge and pantry is locked up tight. (of course there will be exceptions like if it is a party, ward function, date, etc.)
3. Move for 10 minutes each day
4. Exercise portion control
- no snacks larger than your fist
5. Weigh yourself everyday
6. Take a vitamin every day (one that includes a vitamin B complex) and calcium daily
7. Reinvent recipes
8. Conquer your cravings
Pretty simple right? i hope so! i'll be focusing on the two highlighted items this week and i will report back next week. then i will go on to one or two more. i'm excited to do this and to work out more! i want to work out at least an hour each day and really start training for my marathon (if my knee will permit). yay for being healthy!
|i just love this. this will be me|