it's june! summer can officially start. didn't you think that may went by waaaay to fast? i only get to live with allison for two more weeks and i'm really sad about that. i have zero idea what i will be doing come July. heck, i might even peace out and move away for a month and a half. probably not. i'm going crazy these next two weeks taking my CNA class so posts might be sporadic. however, i need to make some goals for the month of june. so here i am, reporting on last month's goals and making some new ones.
-finish the Book of Mormon: i finished it at 11:30 pm on May 31. although i cut it close there at the end, i am really glad that i finished. sometimes having a time to have it finished helps me read more consistently.
- go to the temple at least twice: i think i did just that and it was great! i love the temple.
-no eating at Cafe Rio/Costa Vida: for the first few days of may i sorely missed it, but i got used to it after a while. i ate at Rio once- but it was on a date so i think it's totally ok!
- go running at least 15 times: i didn't quite make it that much, what with my knee being jacked up. but i ran more than i did in april, and i had some real good runs. i also started working out every morning and every night and it's been real great!
- save $600 ($300 each paycheck): this did not happen. i think i saved $300 dollars. having to pay for gas and other stuff still adds up. i think i spent my entire second paycheck on tithing, rent, and gas. lamo.
- finish The Seven Habits: sorry i got involved in other books and have not touched the 7 Habits.
- walk to work, not drive: i did good at this, especially since it's been so nice. i am going to walk a lot more once the CNA class is over (because i'm spending so much moola on gas).
- get to know new ward: i've made some friends, but i still need to work on being more social and actually hanging out with people. maybe flirtations can occur?
- have a happy attitude at work: ummm i think i do this. except yesterday (but that was june so doesn't count).