25 June 2012

trying to stay sane

this is just a small taste (no pun intended) of what i've been doing this last week to keep myself from going totally insane.
eating lunch outside

Hanging with Sam- visiting from NYC!
pizza pie cafe with Sam
cafe rio with Shaunzi

midnight crepes after a looong week

cherry cobbler i made and shared with friends

our domestic Sunday dinner
Sunday dinner with dear Julia!
let's not worry about how every single shot had something to do with food. hey, i like food. i did other stuff too (besides eat). for example, today i straightened my hair for the first time in two months! sometimes you need a change. . . 
yup, that's all i want to say for now.


1 comment:

  1. I love that I'm not just leavin gyou a comment, I'm leaving you a love note! How cute :) ANYWAYS, I love that sometimes your life seems to revolve around food cause sister, I'm the same way! I don't know why it's been the longest week for you but I hope everything is getting better and better and that your job hunt is looking brighter! I know how bad that stinks but you'll get there! Sure love you and your blog!

    ReplyDelete