miss hailey gwilliam over at dreaming outloud gave me the "liebster award."
ok so what the heck is the liebster award? The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
thanks hailey for thinking of me!
here's how it works.
ONE MUST :
1. one must write eleven facts about themselves.
2. answer the questions the 'tagger' has set for you.
3. provide eleven new questions for the people you tag.
4. choose up to elven people and link them in your post.
5. inform the 'tagged' of this prestigious award.
one) i have an irrational fear of smelling bad and not knowing it.
two) my love for harry potter is pretty ridiculous and i want to marry rupert grint.
three) my favorite reality TV shows (ie. the only reality tv shows i watch) are Biggest Loser and What Not to Wear.
four) i'd rather be caught in running shorts and a t-shirt than a princess's ball gown. i covet all things nike.
five) i always have polish on my toenails.
six) one of my biggest pet peeves is having people talk to me when i'm reading a book or watching a movie/tv show.
seven) i believe that living healthy and making the investment to have a healthy body is one of the most important things you can do in life.
eight) i get emotional over things like BYU football and Olympic sports.
nine) i've never been to las vegas- but i'm going there next week!
ten) i make countdown chains for almost everything- christmas, birthdays, homecomings, special dates . . . you get the idea
eleven) i really want to marry an athlete. like a lot.
Answers to Hailey's questions:
1. if you could live any book, what would it be?
harry potter, obviously. i would be the girl who married george :)
2. if you could get married to an animated character who would it be?
flynn rider from tangled. or dmitri from anastasia.
3. when you own your own home, what color do you want the front door to be?
something bright and welcoming- red, blue or green.
4. who did you spend the best day of your life so far with?
my africa crew- too many days to count though. i can't pinpoint a specific day. any moment i was playing with kids or holding a baby or laughing with the locals.
5. where do you want to get married?
the temple- mt. timpanogos, draper or oquirrh mountain.
6. what was your favorite toy/item as a child?
i really loved my American Doll- Addy. i saved up almost $100 to buy her and i loved having her. i still have her, but she is not in the best condition. the best was when me and my sister would play house with our dolls.
7. where is your ideal place to live?
i've only ever lived in utah, but i would love to live in Arizona or Texas.
8. if you were to tell someone you love them right now, who would it be?
my sister, Sarah.
9. what is your favorite youtube video?
hahahaha oh good old youtube. i love kid history (episode 1) so much that when i saw them at Seven Peaks, i got a picture with them. i also love jimmer fredette- court intruder.
10. what is your favorite disney song?
A Whole New World from Aladdin
11. if you could meet someone dead or alive, who?
dead- Mother Teresa. alive- rupert grint (so he could fall in love with me and we would get married. duh.)
1. what is your ideal summer night?
2. snog, marry, murder: Neville Longbottom, Draco Malfoy, Ron Weasley?
3. who is your favorite disney prince and why?
4. if you could leave on a roadtrip today, who would you go with and where would you go?
5. if you could compete in one summer olympic sport what would it be?
6. what is the number one song on your summer playlist?
7. would you rather live on the east coast or the west coast?
8. what is that one tv show that you keep watching as a guilty pleasure?
9. do you have a celebrity doppleganger? who is it?
10. what is one goal you want to accomplish in the next year?
11. where would you buy your dream wardrobe?