02 January 2013

2013

change is in the air. yes, something tells me that 2013 is bringing in change for me. perhaps it's the extra nip in the air. or that fact that i worked about 100 hours over the break. or maybe it's just that i have finally realized that things never really go as you plan them to.

i'm graduating from university in April. finally.
and then what? i honestly don't know.
i could be doing anything really.

but it's not just that. i sense change. i can feel it. i know that i am going to be constantly working on changing myself to be a better person.  but i also feel that there will be some changes that Heavenly Father is going to throw into my path that will require me to make tough decisions, follow the Spirit, and trust in Him more fully. i'm going to have to be very patient. i thought i learned how to be patient in 2012, but i'm positive that i'll be learning even more about patience in 2013.

i'm a little scared for all this change. i'm scared of losing. i'm scared of the unknown. i'm scared of choosing wrong. i'm scared of getting hurt. but my faith is bigger than my fear! i will not let fear cripple me, or stop me from doing things that will make me happier.



because, i believe that the best is yet to be! "God doesn’t care nearly as much about where you have been as He does about where you are and, with His help, where you are willing to go" (Jeffrey R. Holland).  I vow to learn from the past, but not live in it. expect and embrace change. be patient and be find joy in every part of the journey. choose happiness. and set the world on fire with love.


No comments:

Post a Comment