25 June 2013

god be with you...

this will be my last post for 18 months. pretty cray right? my brother, Adam, will be updating the blog every six weeks or so with pictures and excerpts from my letters. feel free to follow along as i serve the Lord in Vancouver! addresses that you can write me at will be posted on "the girl" page.

as many of you know the decision to serve a mission was not an easy one. i am still scared beyond all reason as i begin this new journey. i feel so inadequate and that i will be the one doing most of the learning and growing. i'm scared for the future after my mission, but i know that the Lord will bless me because i am doing His will. i don't know much about teaching the Gospel to people who have never heard it. but i know how to love people. and i know i want to do what God wants me to do. i am scared, yes, but i'm doing it anyway. i know that i can do all things through Christ! i only hope that i will be able to touch even just one life in the next 18 months. 

until we meet again!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment