03 April 2011

tangled

this past week was ca-razy. 
seriously.
i had 4 tests and an orchestra concert.
however wednesday night i took a respite from studying, went out, and saw Tangled.
finally, right?
and, i lurved it!


[ i may or may not have thought this movie was very overrated. i was not terribly interested in seeing it until my mother recommended it. you know if your mom tells you to see a movie then you'd better see it. i was very happily surprised.]



i've never really resonated with any of the princesses. not like i did with rapunzel. maybe it's just that i'm going through some decision making in my life. or maybe it's because i looks like her (see below). but i am addicted to this show! 
 i have blonde hair and green eyes. i think yes, i look like her.
my favorite lines
Rapuzel: I've been looking out of a window for eighteen years, dreaming about what I might feel like when those lights rise in the sky. What if it's not everything I dreamed it would be? 
Flynn Rider: It will be. 

Rapunzel: And what if it is? What do I do then? 
Flynn Rider: Well,that's the good part I guess. You get to go find a new dream


No comments:

Post a Comment