being at work makes me think. and since i work every day this week, expect a lot of random thoughts. just go with it. i do have a planned post which i will write tonight hopefully, but for now, please bear with my random work thoughts.
- it's really difficult to eat a delicious pb&j sandwich without smacking and making a mess. but i'm doing it.
- [nerd alert!] never thought i'd say it but physics is therapeutic. i just love circuits and currents and numbers!
- even when my coworkers are incompetent i am kind to them and don't want them to cry. [secretly i thought i might murder one of them, but relax, i didn't]
- i have a major crush on disneyland. everytime i see a picture of someone there i get butterflies and maybe even a little jealous that they are there and i am not. it's starting to be a problem.
- when it's 27 degrees outside, wearing leggings under your pants is not such a bad idea.
- i want to find a really good eyeliner. the stuff i'm using was a buck, but it's just not cutting it for me. any suggestions? what eyeliner do you love?
- and, speaking of makeup, do you use bronzer or highlighter? how do you make your skin glow even in the dead of winter?
- finally, thank you Jasmine for the tutorial on how to draw a running stick figure. you are THE BEST :)
- ps. i'm signing a contract for my brother tomorrow and i am beyond excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek.