06 March 2012

it's one of those days

when there are 200+ kids running around the museum, and i realize (again) why i am not going to be a teacher. but if i were, i would be an elementary school teacher, not a middle school teacher.

when i just want to curl up in bed and eat ice cream, and not take a functional anatomy test.

when i'm so grateful my little brother isn't an terribly annoying and immature as these 13 year olds.

when one minute i want to either burst into tears and the next i want to vehemently lecture middle school students.

when the clouds make me extra grateful for the sunshine of yesterday.

when i am so happy i get to go to devotional, even if i go alone.

when i skip spinning because racing to the RB after work just isn't appealing. going home and lying down for an hour, is.

when i get 3 boxes of girl scout cookies that i can't wait to open on the 22.

when no food sounds good but chocolate.

when the fact that it's only tuesday seems terribly discouraging.

when you realize that being a woman can be very exhausting at certain times of the month (cough cough).

when you eat peanut butter because you can't have chocolate.



it's just... one of those days


3 comments:

  1. It has so been one of those days for me as well. I'm sorry! I hope you're chocolate craving goes away! You're beautiful. If you ever don't have anyone to go to the devo with, text me. Anna Parker, Whitney Sorensen, Sarah, and I often go together and you should come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say you take the night off and have a date with a movie and a blanket :)

    ReplyDelete