12 August 2012

the happiness project

back in march i challenged myself to go the entire week choosing to be happy. not letting circumstances- grades, the weather, family challenges, dating, etc- determine my attitude. i've had a pretty good summer, but it hasn't been amazing. i haven't been as happy as i could have been. and i think a large reason for that is that i let circumstances rule my attitude. summer is almost over, but thankfully i can keep working on being happy. 
this week i am going to find ways to be happy no matter what happens in my life. i will be optimistic and cheerful. and to kick of the "happiness project" here is a conglomeration of pictures and quotes on happiness.
i hope you have a happy sunday! i'm excited to share some things with you this week that help me be happy!






No comments:

Post a Comment