19 October 2012

change you can believe in

no, this isn't a political post. i don't do those. not because i don't care about politics or this wonderful U.S. of A. it's just that i'm pretty uneducated about political matters, and politics always seems to strike some discord with someone, and it's really not worth it to get people all offended.
anywayyyys.
i cut my hair!!!!
i'm not sure how much i cut but i would say at least 5 inches. maybe even 6. i'd been thinking about it for a while, but after this past weekend i knew i had to do it. i needed to change something up.
please excuse how thrilled i look in the self portrait (after photo). this was after like a bajillion tries. i mean self portraits are just awkward right?
truthfully, i totes miss my long hair. i feel like i don't know what to do with my hair now. it's quite intimidating! i'm thinking i gotta go buy some biotin so it grows out fast again! (secretly i might be afraid that no guy will want to date me because "boy's don't like girls with short hair." but then i remember that i'm still the bomb.com with or without long hair.) 

did you know that i am more than halfway through the semester? thank the stars! this has been quite the semester and i have no idea what is in store for me before it ends. but i do know that my life is in the Lord's hands and that He will lead me where i am supposed to go.

[tangent: ah guys that picture of me with the short hair! i'm dying (of embarrassment). do i look like that in real life with short hair??? someone go get me extensions or something. i mean aren't before-after pictures supposed to show improvement? ah!]

TWO MONTHS from today one of my bestest friends gets home from her mission! i'm totes excited to go get this girl from the airport and then to have her back in P town! i haven't seen her since April 2011 which is such a loooong time.
January 2010
 and guys i saved the best for last. BIG ANNOUNCEMENT. i know you've all been waiting on pins and needles. i'm going to do a giveaway! i'm not going to tell you what it is yet because there is first something you gotta do. i'm not going to do the giveaway until i have 100 followers. yes, this may just be a sad attempt to get back into blogging, but really would love to reach 100. if anything i will feel like a "legit blogger." ha! so help me out and tell people about my blog and that they should follow it. i promise that it will be worth it :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay or short hair! Every single time I look at our freshman year pictures I think, Beka's hair is so cute! So I highly approve of the change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that should say yay FOR short hair ps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Beka I don't know what you're talking about. I love your shorter hair! I agree with Heather too. When I look at freshmen pics I also think of how cute your hair was. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving your short hair! Really Beka, you can't help but look cute. Don't you forget it. You're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete