22 November 2012

thirty days to thankful 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

from october 22 to november 22 this is what i was thankful for.

*emails from Shalise*getting everything done on a busy day*great roommates*America's political process*my job :)*homemade tomato zucchini soup*my strong body*conference talks and music*skype*samantha vellinga*hot showers*the heater*institute*my stake presidency*my Relief Society president- Nichole*the sacrament*letter from Shealyn*Halloween time*sunshine*pumpkin chocolate chip cookies*to be alive*dance parties*friends in my ward*Abby Robertson*sense of humor*freshman year roommates*friends in classes who give me hot chocolate*not having to wear a coat or jacket all day*cute clothes*funny text messages*emails from Sarah*pillow talk*the scriptures*modern medicine*the opportunity to vote*agency*grandparents*Brock*healthy food*therapy and coping skills*feta cheese*water*priesthood blessings* opportunity to serve*sleep*running*Jake Loveland*running buddies*Sarah Michelle*boots*good food*working internet*clean apartment*the opportunity to see my weaknesses*christmas music*good hair days*relief society*sister Linda K. Burton*answers to prayers*temple*fun dates*disco skating*beautiful mountains*good test scores*pioneer ancestors*my calling*cool coworkers*a break from school*nice people on campus*friends who care*freedom*

it's early in the morning and i'm off to run the Thankful 13 Half Marathon. who does these crazy things? oh right, i do. i'm excited and nervous! wish me luck! and remember to be thankful for something today!

No comments:

Post a Comment