16 March 2013

i love to see the temple
























i love to see the temple
i went inside yesterday
i felt the Holy Spirit
i listened and i prayed
for the temple is a house of God,
a place of love and beauty.
i prepared myself while i was young,
this is my sacred duty.


















i love to see the temple,
i went inside yesterday.
i covenanted with my Father,
i promised to obey.
for the temple is a holy place
where we are sealed together.
as a child of God, i've learned this truth,
a family is forever.


















i went through the temple yesterday.
it is a beautiful place.
it is full of love and peace.
i can't wait to go back and learn even more.
and i look forward to the day when i will be sealed there to my husband.

i am so grateful for my parents and grandparents who taught me to look forward to going to the temple and who prepared me for this great day. i'm especially grateful for my grandfather who taught my the importance of each grandchild getting to the temple.
i am so grateful for my younger brothers who are an example to me and were able to be there last night.
i am grateful for my sister and cousin whose spirits i felt even though they are serving missions and were unable to be there in person.
i am grateful for the sister-friends whose examples, friendship and love have helped me reach this point in my life. they truly are part of my family.

i am grateful for temples and for the love i feel there. i am thankful i can go back often and learn even more. i am grateful for a place where i can come and feel close to the Lord. 

2 comments: